Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Night...

Jenny Kendall (with Roxane) in jammies...


You go Kathryn....Hurt Locker doing even better
-------
So gracious, Sandra.
------------
If Jeremy Renner had to lose to anyone, it might as well be Jeff Bridges.
---------
martinees kicking in...I'm losing my edge on my picks. But, Hurt Locker is doing well, you go Kathryn...
------------
Sigourney!, of course, for Cameron...
---------
Yay! horror films coming up!
------------
Ben Stiller in Blue Face - hah! got that one.
Ranjpur gin with chipotle chile olives - yum for our martinis!
----------
Okay, so I'm late, but I got the first one right - Christoph Waltz for Inglourious Basterds.
----------
My other picks:
Leading Actor: Jeremy Renner
Leading Actress: Gabourey Sidibe
Supporting Actress: Mo'Nique
Animated: Coraline (cuz I love Neil Gaiman)
Art Direction: Avatar
Cinematography: White Ribbon
Costume Design: Coco Before Chanel
Directing: The Hurt Locker
Documentary Feature: Food, Inc.
Doc. Short: China's Unnatural
Film Editing:District 9
Foreign Lang. Film:White Ribbon
Makeup: Star Trek
Original Score:Avatar
Song:Weary Kind
Short Film-Animated:Logorama
Short Film-Live:Kavi
Sound Editing:Hurt Locker
Sound Mixing:Hurt Locker
Visual:Avatar
Screen Play-adapted:District 9
screen Play-or: Inglorious Basterds
Best: Avatar (but more are so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment